Soudal Parquet and Timber Sealant is a high-quality, plasto-elastic one component sealant based on polyacrylics. It is solvent and silicone free sealant.
- Solvent-, and silicon free
- Can be painted over after curing
- Can be varnished after curing
- Filling of joints with movements up to 15%.
- Filling sealant for joints in parquet-, or laminate floors
- Connection joints between parquet floors, skirting board and walls
- Also suitable for cracks in wooden floors
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Method: Handheld or pneumatic caulking gun.
- Apply the sealant and smoothen with a filling-knife.
- Apply a second layer of sealant in case of extreme shrinkage. Sandable after 24 hours.
- Application temperature: +5°C to +30°C.
Clean: Uncured Parquet Seal may be removed from parquet and tools with water. Cured sealant must be removed mechanically.
Repair: with Parquet Seal