Rainbow RAL coloured LMN silicone is a one part, high quality neutral cure silicone sealant that reacts with the atmospheric moisture producing a flexible rubber extremely resistant.
This Rainbow silicone is a food grade silicone and it is safe to use in food preparation areas on an ongoing basis.
Rainbow silicone contains a fungicide additive which protects the silicone against fungal and bacterial growth, allowing the product to be applied in cold room environments and sanitary domestic places.
- Low modulus and high elasticity. Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G 25LM.
- Anti-mildew protection. No staining or colour changes.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates without priming.
- UV radiation, weather and ageing resistant. - Extremely long service life.
- Low odour. - Non-corrosive.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
- Sealing in refrigeration units, cold rooms and food preparation areas.
- Sanitary seals in high humidity domestic areas. (Bathrooms and kitchens)
- Sealing of joints (interior and exterior) between porous and non-porous substrates, where mildew may grow.
- Conventional glazing and perimeter weather-sealing of windows and doors.
The shelf life is 24 months in the original unopened original packaging, in dry conditions and protected from direct sunlight at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the colours depicted on the screen are digital representations and to be used as a guideline only due to variances in computer graphics cards and/or monitor set up. For better accuracy you will need to view a hard copy RAL colour chart. To ensure optimal results we recommend a compatibility test between the sealant and the surface you will be applying it to.