This is highest quality transparent silicone from K2 Bond intended for use in the automotive, industrial and home industries. Suitable for sealing around windows, sunroofs, door frames, metal and plastic surfaces, fabrics, concrete, electrical connections, engine components, drive components, coolers, pumps, cables, etc.
Resistant to oils, greases, operating fluids, water, frost, vibration and UV rays. Temperature range from -51ºC to 204 ° C. Working time 10 min. Full hardening occurs after 12-24 hours.
1. The surface must be dry, free from dust, dirt, grease and the remains of an old seal.
2. Spread a small amount of silicone on the surface.
3. Remove excess using a knife dipped in soapy water.
4. The sealant starts drying after 5 minutes, after 1 hour it is resistant to touch. It dries completely after 24 hours.
5. Excess solidified silicone can be removed with a sharp tool. 6. Close the tube after each use.