BÜHNEN hot melt adhesives can be used in nearly all areas of production for permanent bonding and mounting, for securing materials, as a sealant or potting compound. BÜHNEN hot melt adhesives are solvent-free, thermoplastic single component adhesives, which are heated and melted.
These glue sticks are hotmelt adhesive based on ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer. The components of this hotmelt adhesive are classified as completely harmless.
- High quality hot melt adhesive made in Germany
- Transparent, strong and flexible adhesive
- Good adhesion to wood, paper and cardboard, textile and plastics, such as PS and PVC, plus many other materials
- Softening point: approx. 85°C Ring and Ball
- Viscosity: approx. 19,000 mPas at 170°C (Brookfield)
- Specific gravity: approx. 0,97 g/cm3
- Working temperature: 170-190°C
- Open time: medium - Setting time: short
- Size: dia. approx. 11.3mm, length approx. 200mm
WEIGHT / QUANTITY RATIO
- 1 stick - approx 20g
- 50 sticks - approx 1kg
|Size||Dia 11.3mm x length 200mm|